Continues from previous post –
Following questions arise and government has to explain the need for this high tech method.
- Why USA has not adopted it for its citizens?
- What proof is to say that fingerprints are not changed? Conditions under what this change is possible are given. What guarantee that INTERNET service is without fail is always available everywhere in India?
- What control Indian government that we as citizens of this country should trust?
- In view of this and many more questions, I have written a plea to our Supreme Court. I wish to share it with my readers here,
Chief Judge of India,
Supreme Court of India,
New Delhi – 110001
10th February 2018
Subject: vital information about biometric identity
Sir, I am a responsible citizen and I very much feel that it is the duty of every responsible citizen to help our judiciary system in delivering the most appropriate ruling. I have also observed in case of many subjects, the ruling of the Courts were wrong because the judges were not provided with appropriate information from any of the parties concerned or third party. We cannot expect these honorable people at the court to go on studying various topics those concern the matter before the Court.
In view of this belief, I began to collect information about this ultra modern technique for establishing identity of an individual. I very much feel that the information collected and given in this easy will definitely help your office in taking appropriate stand on this important topic that concerned the very identity of an individual. If this system is faulty, the results will destroy that person since his/her very identity is challenged by the country. He/she will not be able to operate his account, enter his house, and many varied activities. Therefore, Sir you will agree with me that the technique imposed on people of India by the existing government must be 101 percent perfect. No body will be denied him/her his/her identity because the technique is faulty. Denying identity amounts to killing that person while he/she is living. I understand that the responsibility of our Court to scrutinize every aspect of any system that is incorporated to establish identity is paramount.
There are other aspects also in this particular topic, which is about the business involved with this technique. After carefully studying the subject, following topics come up for observation.
- We should see what other countries have accepted this ultra high technique.
- Who introduced this technique in India?
- What contract agreement (court should go through those details) was signed to get this technique in our country?
- We should also find out how details of our citizens' personal information are shared under varied excuses and that by whom.
- Who gets this personal information?
- What they do with it?
I am trying to keep this essay as brief as possible since, I am fully aware that your time is important. However, to cover the subject completely whatever detailing is essential; I shall do my utmost to achieve.
The assurance by this government that the data is protected is doubtful after I came to know of answers to these questions. Not only that, at present almost everything concerning the person is being connected (linked) with this Adhars number, various excuses are provided to justify this but also what is the real matter after it? I very much feel that these things are important and if your office takes a wrong decision in this regards, we may lose our vital information to international corporations and that could be dangerous to our national identity. In addition to that, it is infringement of personal privacy rights.
Continues in next post –
You may contact me on my Email ID given below,
You are invited to visit my other blogs
Ashok Kothare, http://ashokkotharesblog.blogspot.com/ for stories
I reckon, http://kotharesviews.blogspot.com/ for philosophy
You may visit blog, Ideas and tips on any subject, http://kotharay.blogspot.in/ for intelligent discussions.
My Marathi Blog, http://kothare-marathi.blogspot.in/ मला असे वाटते